How to remove your info from Truecaller!!!

Many of you have texted me about updating my site!

So this one is for all of them who have asked me HOW TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION FROM TRUECALLER!!!

The trick is only for educational purpose!
All respecting to the TrueCaller Rights!
So for this thing you need nothing app; Just simply follow up my easy steps and you will get unlisted for sure!

Steps:

1. Visit here.
2. Now in this form fill your number(which you want to be removed from truecaller).
3. Mark the options that says I'm being contacted by people I don't know and My name is wrong in Truecaller.
4. Complete a captcha verification and hit the Unlist button.

Within limited time your number will be unlisted!

Some other Warning I have seen many people copying up my articles; This is disrespecting up my CopyRights and its been HardWork researching for this tricks as I myself test the tricks before writing an article on it!
(Deleting this soon)

For my followers do follow my FaceBook page at www.fb.com/DRtricksstation
and Mail me your problems or the tricks you need at DRtricksstation@gmail.com
Question/Querries will be anwered also on Facebook!
(Also Deleting this soon)

Share this out!!!

Keep Visiting!!!

How to remove your info from Truecaller!!! How to remove your info from Truecaller!!! Reviewed by Varalia Deep on 22:40:00 Rating: 5

1 comment

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com